Em 2010, mais uma vez, os pesquisadores do Labsincel participaram de importantes congressos científicos no exterior. The European Association for the Study of Diabetes e American Diabetes Association foram alguns deles. Confira abaixo a descrição dos trabalhos apresentados:
46th EASD - The European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- Hypothalamic leptin improves mitochondrial function in soleus muscle. The role of PI3K signalling.
E. A. Roman
- Toll-like receptor 2 knock-out mice present iNOS - dependent insulin resistance.
A. M. Caricilli
- Hypothalamic dysfunction in obesity as evaluated by functional magnetic resonance image.
S. S. Lee
- Massive body mass lors leads to reduced endoplasmic reticulum stress and activation of antophagy in adipose tissue.
C. E. C. Nuñez
- GRP94 integrates TLR4 signalling and endoplasmic reticulum stress.
- Low-grade hypothalamic inflammation leads to defective thermogenesis, insulin resistance, and impaired insulin secretion.
L. A. Velloso
- Insulin resistance and endoplasmic reticulum stress in male offspring from dams fed high fat diet during pregnancy and lactation.
A. S. Torsoni
- Reduction of endoplasmic reticulum stress markers in adipose tissue of diabetes and insulin resistant patients undergoing body man loss.
C. E. C. Nuñez
70th American Diabetes Association
- The inhibtion of hypothalamic inflammatory signal reverts obesity-associated hepatic dysfunction.